Win a free entry !
Win a free entry to Challenge Vichy Or Vichy Half Triathlon 2013 by drawing lots , go to Challenge Vichy facebook page...
Challenge Family kehrt mit drei neuen Rennen nach Australien zurück
Insider haben schon darauf gewartet, jetzt ist es “amtlich”: Die Challenge-
Challenge Family announces partnership with MarkAllenOnline
Challenge Family and MarkAllenOnline have announced a partnership that sees the coaching company of one of triathlon’s greatest sporting legends partner with the world’s ...
150 Days to go + informations
2 results list will be edited:
Be careful entries rates change next April 3
You have until midnight April 2 to enjoy the current price of 320 € on the Challenge Vichy, iron distance with label Ironman...
Have a look to our new teaser.
700 triathletes already registered.
700 triathletes are already registered (Challenge Vichy 462+ Vichy Half Triathlon 238) , 34% more than 12th february 2012...
Challenge Vichy 2012 Video
Here is the link of Challenge Vichy 2012 video :
Challenge Vichy by german website TRI2B
Watch the photos gallery of CHALLENGE VICHY 2012 on the german website TRI2B by Stefan DREXL: http://www.tri2b.com/fotos/e_85055...
ETU European Long Distance Champs Challenge Vichy and Vichy Half Triathlon are now open for 2013 entries...
Challenge Vichy , ETU European Long Distance Champs, changes date for 2013
Following the extreme heat experienced at the last two Challenge Vichy races, the date has been changed for the 2013 race in an attempt to provide more optimal long distance triathlon...
Find your official photos:
Marathons Photos link : http://www.marathon-
You must know that actually the water temperature of Lac Allier
For our english speaking athletes, you must know that actually the water temperature of Lac Allier ...
Challenge Family launches SmartPhone app
Triathlon fans, friends and supporters around the globe can now be part of the Challenge Family, experiencing some of the world's most popular iron distance triathlons live on their iPhone or Android device...
Here is an interview from our big boss Felix Walschoeffer (CEO Challenge Family) ...
What was your first feeling when you arrived in Vichy and on the race site?
I found it the ideal location for a race, beautifull setting, everything on one place, which makes it very easy for our athletes and familys...
The Team Challenge Vichy wishes you all the best for 2012!
We're waiting for you on next August 19th!
Race numbers available
15 days to go ! Are you ready ? Find your race number for the 1rst edition of Challenge Vichy. ...
Preferential entry fee extended by one week due to computer problems.
Sunday 1st May, due to computer problems of our service for registrations, some people were unable to register a few hours before the end of the preferential entry fee to ....
Challenge Vichy: T-
The Expo Village is growing!
27 exhibitors have so far ensured their venue for the first edition of Challenge Vichy on August 21rst. From 18 to 22nd August, triathletes and spectators...
Kapstadt wird Austragungsort des 13. Wettkampfs
ROTH/KAPSTADT. Jetzt erobert die Challenge-
World Champions auction items for Christchurch earthquake.
Challenge Vichy has ensured everything is in place to ensure the ultimate experience for atheltes and their families at this exciting new five-
1) Ideally timed on September 1rst, it allows athletes time to prepare for a full distance and enjoy the beautiful French summer days
2) Vichy is in central France, 3 hours from Paris, 2h30 from Lyon, Montpellier 4 hours, 3 hours from Bordeaux.
3) It is an "easy" full distance compared to other French long distances such as Nice, Embrun, Gerardmer, Alpe d'Huez, Altriman. Ideal for beginners and for athletes who want to go for a PB.
4) Everything is located at the Centre Omnisports Pierre Coulon -
5) Most of the hotels in Vichy are located within a 3km radius of the main race site
6) A village expo with about 30 exhibition booths will be set up also featuring activities for kids and regional speciality food tasting
7) An outdoor eating area adjoining the village expo, close to the finish line will allow spectators to enjoy the shady parks Centre Omnisports Pierre Coulon
8) A U-
9) A bike hotspot with live commentary will be set up in the main street of Bellerive sur Allier, a climb 2kms from the finish area. Crowds will stretch from the hotspot to transition, giving the athletes a welcome boost in the final kilometres
10) the Pasta-
11) The triathletes will be pampered: backpack, visor cap, silicone swim caps , finisher t-
12) On each aid station (every 18km in bike and every 2 km on the marathon), energy products will be available through HIGH5 (gels, bars, energy drinks).
13) A coach will prepare training tips from 10 to 15h per week that are sent each months by newsletter to all registered athletes.
14) During the race, one member of your family will receive by phone 5 text messages for Challenge Vichy and 3 for Half Vichy with the split times of the triathlete.
15) live internet will be established.
16) 10 laps will be broadcast in real time by the timekeeper ChronoRace.
17) To ensure the ultimate the physical condition of triathletes in the last week, some swim training in lakes and swimming pool are planned. Every morning from 8am to 10am, Lake Allier will be reserved for the training with life guards. For those wishing to swim in the pool, Vichy Val d'Allier open its 50m outdoor pool, open for free from 11am to 7pm.
18) On the swim course you'll feel like you're on an F1 track: the start will be given with bi-
19) To maximize recovery, physical therapists and spas / hot tubs will be in the recovery area to help recuperate weary limbs.
20) A Triathlete's Guide is downloadable from the website in English, German, French or Spanish