Challenge Vichy 2014 video
Have a look to our Challenge Vichy 2014 video by Le Films du Grand Large...
The registration opening date for Challenge Vichy 2015 (August 29-
Results Challenge Vichy -
Enjoy the movie shown on sunday night after the race! Thanks to Les Films du Grand Large for this great job!
Live Challenge Vichy:
Follow us on :
We have 1965 athletes on the start lists. We're a little bit frustrated to not pass more than 2000 athletes ...
Triathlete Guide available
New, a giant for a live broadcast
This year, we will have a new finish line area:
Open water swimming race is back in VICHY
Find all the informations about the open swim water race on the Saturday (2PM with Licence FINA + ITU and 2:45PM 1500m No licence) … sorry for the moment, there is no page in ...
Limit of athletes
Attention, this year, we've just fixed our limit of triathletes...
Martina DOGANA is coming back to Challenge Vichy 2014
The winner of 2012 Challenge Vichy, Italian Martina DOGANA, has decided to return to conquer a second title...
Be careful, the rate change next 17th march at midnight.
The winner of 2012 Challenge Vichy, Italian Martina DOGANA, has decided to return to conquer a second title...
New run courses on Openrunner:
Here are the new run courses :
New time schedule for Vichy Olympic Distance
Vichy Olympic Distance ... finally the start will take place at 9am instead of 8am listed on our website ...
Teaser Auvergne Région with Challenge Vichy
Very nice teaser from Auvergne Region with Challenge Vichy pictures ...
Andrej Vistica has not forgotten his Chpt Europe in VichyAndrej Vistica wish you a merry christmas and happy new year ...
Vichy embellishes the banks of the Allier for the pleasure of vichyssois and triathletes
Vichy is working on new banks of river Allier. Next year, you should do the run lap without stairs...
Registration will take place on Sunday, September 15th
On Sunday, September 15th at 12AM, registration for Challenge Vichy (August 31th 2014), Vichy Half Triathlon ...
Live Challenge Vichy on September 1st
September 1st, Challenge Vichy will organize a live on Facebook (lien Facebook), a video live...
Bib numbers lists published
Find the bib numbers lists for Challenge Vichy and Vichy Half Triathlon with the waves start:
You will find in this email the triathlete's guide about Challenge Vichy and Vichy Half Triathlon.
Be careful entries rates for Challenge Vichy and Vichy Half Triathlon change next July 1rst at midnight.
Vichy is the perfect place for a family week-
Win a free entry !
Win a free entry to Challenge Vichy Or Vichy Half Triathlon 2013 by drawing lots , go to Challenge Vichy facebook page.
CHALLENGE FAMILY RELAUNCHES IN AUSTRALIA WITH THREE NEW EVENTS
Challenge Family has today announced its return to the Australian triathlon scene with three new Challenge Half events being added to their worldwide series...
Challenge Family announces partnership with MarkAllenOnline
Challenge Family and MarkAllenOnline have announced a partnership that sees the coaching company of one of triathlon’s greatest sporting legends partner with...
Take part in Challenge Vichy enjoying the club rates
Do not forget! Challenge Vichy offers Team Discounts...
150 Days to go + informations
2 results list will be edited:
Be careful entries rates change next April 3
You have until midnight April 2 to enjoy the current price of 320 € on the Challenge Vichy, iron distance with label Ironman ...
Have a look to our new teaser.
700 triathletes already registered.
700 triathletes are already registered (Challenge Vichy 462+ Vichy Half Triathlon 238) , 34% more than 12th february 2012...
On january 1rst, all the athletes registered on Challenge Vichy or Vichy Half Triathlon will receive their training program by http://www.tod-
"Vichy step by step "
Challenge Vichy 2012 Video
Here is the link of Challenge Vichy 2012 video :
Challenge Vichy by german website TRI2B
Watch the photos gallery of CHALLENGE VICHY 2012 on the german website TRI2B by Stefan DREXL: http://www.tri2b.com/fotos/e_85055...
ETU European Long Distance Champs Challenge Vichy and Vichy Half Triathlon are now open for 2013 entries...
Challenge Vichy , ETU European Long Distance Champs, changes date for 2013
Following the extreme heat experienced at the last two Challenge Vichy races, the date has been changed for the 2013 race in an attempt to provide more optimal long distance triathlon racing...
Find your official photos:
Marathons Photos link : http://www.marathon-
Yesterday morning, the water temperature of Lac d'Allier was at 21.5°C....
In the Expo, you will have access to care with students of physiotherapy IFMK Vichy assisted by their teacher Jean Christophe NICOLAS. This care will be paid....
Info bike course Challenge Vichy 2012
Some roads have been re-
Athlete guide 2012 available.
You can download now our Athlete guide. You will find...
you must know that actually the water temperature of Lac Allier
For our english speaking athletes, you must know that actually the water temperature of Lac Allier ...
Challenge Family launches SmartPhone app
Triathlon fans, friends and supporters around the globe can now be part of the Challenge Family, experiencing some of the world's most popular iron distance triathlons live on their iPhone or Android device....
Note that two bike course recognitions will be organized: the first June 17, 2012 and the second July 1, 2012
The appointment is fixed to the “Centre Omnisports Pierre Coulon” of Vichy at 9:30 am.
Here is an interview from our big boss Felix Walschoeffer (CEO Challenge Family) ...
What was your first feeling when you arrived in Vichy and on the race site?
I found it the ideal location for a race, beautifull setting, everything...
The Team Challenge Vichy wishes you all the best for 2012!
We're waiting for you on next August 19th!
From 1rst December, all athletes registered to Challenge Vichy and Half Vichy will receive training programs (10h and 15h per week) to be ready for August 19th, 2012.
This year's training programs will be made by Julien Vlaemynck from http://www.p3-
15 days to go ! Are you ready ? Find your race number for the 1rst edition of Challenge Vichy. ...
Jamie WHYTE to compete in CHALLENGE VICHY !
With a recent breakthrough victory at Challenge Wanaka in January, only his 2nd iron-
Preferential entry fee extended by one week due to computer problems.
Sunday 1st May, due to computer problems of our service for registrations, some people were unable to register a few hours before the end of the preferential entry fee to ....
One more reason to race in Challenge Vichy!
Our partner Softub will put in the rest area some spas. All the athlete will have the opportunity...
Challenge Vichy: T-
The Expo Village is growing!
27 exhibitors have so far ensured their venue for the first edition of Challenge Vichy on August 21rst. From 18 to 22nd August, triathletes and spectators...
Challenge Cape Town launched
The Challenge Family series of long distance triathlons today announced its expansion into South Africa with the launch of Challenge Cape Town, set to take ...
World Champions auction items for Christchurch earthquake
Christchurch based hosts of popular podcast IM Talk (www.imtalk.me <http://www.imtalk.me/> ) John Newsom and Bevan Eyles endured....
The triathletes will have to Challenge Vichy Saint Yorre and Thonon waters throughout the event at the pasta party,...
Triathlete Europe Magazine and Challenge Series announce media partnership for 2011.
Triathlete Europe Magazine today announced a 12-
STC Training camps on race course.
STC organise for the triatletes 2 training camps on Challenge Vichy race course....
The Tourist Office of Vichy and Challenge Vichy have collaborated together to make available a triathlete platform booking for accommodation during the event.
Vichy brings together all the ingredients for an ideal short break destination : an excellent environment with water and....
In the resolutions for this new year 2011, Challenge Vichy has decided to keep the 1rst price for 2 more months.
Because of the publicity campaign which is continuing in several magazines in January / February, Challenge Vichy decided to...
Accomodations for the triatletes 2 training centers.
Challenge Vichy have specially booked for the triatletes 2 training centers: CREPS at 500m from the finish line and CIS at
Challenge Family expands in Denmark: Half Iron distance race in Aarhus in 2011
Since 15th of October 2010. We will have the honor to....
Challenge series offers new long-
The Challenge Family will introduce long course racing to France next year with the debut of Challenge Vichy on....
Challenge Vichy has ensured everything is in place to ensure the ultimate experience for atheltes and their families at this exciting new five-
1) Ideally timed on Auguts 31th, it allows athletes time to prepare for a full distance and enjoy the beautiful French summer days
2) Vichy is in central France, 3 hours from Paris, 2h30 from Lyon, Montpellier 4 hours, 3 hours from Bordeaux.
3) It is an "easy" full distance compared to other French long distances such as Nice, Embrun, Gerardmer, Alpe d'Huez, Altriman. Ideal for beginners and for athletes who want to go for a PB.
4) Everything is located at the Centre Omnisports Pierre Coulon -
5) Most of the hotels in Vichy are located within a 3km radius of the main race site
6) A village expo with about 30 exhibition booths will be set up also featuring activities for kids and regional speciality food tasting
7) An outdoor eating area adjoining the village expo, close to the finish line will allow spectators to enjoy the shady parks Centre Omnisports Pierre Coulon
8) A U-
9) A bike hotspot with live commentary will be set up in the main street of Bellerive sur Allier, a climb 2kms from the finish area. Crowds will stretch from the hotspot to transition, giving the athletes a welcome boost in the final kilometres
10) the Pasta-
11) The triathletes will be pampered: backpack, visor cap, silicone swim caps , finisher t-
12) On each aid station (every 18km in bike and every 2 km on the marathon), energy products will be available through HIGH5 (gels, bars, energy drinks).
13) A new race for 2014 ... an olympic distance on August 30th
14) During the race, one member of your family will receive by phone 5 text messages for Challenge Vichy and 3 for Half Vichy with the split times of the triathlete.
15) live internet will be established.
16) 10 laps will be broadcast in real time by the timekeeper ChronoRace.
17) To ensure the ultimate the physical condition of triathletes in the last week, some swim training in lakes and swimming pool are planned. Every morning from 8am to 10am, Lake Allier will be reserved for the training with life guards. For those wishing to swim in the pool, Vichy Val d'Allier open its 50m outdoor pool, open for free from 11am to 7pm.
18) On the swim course you'll feel like you're on an F1 track: the start will be given with bi-
19) To maximize recovery, physical therapists and spas / hot tubs will be in the recovery area to help recuperate weary limbs.
20) A Triathlete's Guide is downloadable from the website in English, German, French or Spanish